Your Shopping Experience Is Secure
At 3rdrockhobbies, securing your information is a top priority. When a purchase is made whether you select to check out as a Guest or Create an Account with us, we use the industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology to encode your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, as it travels over the internet. This means that no one else can read it while it is being transmitted over the Internet. SSL is regarded as the industry standard among encryption technologies.
There are two ways to check out at 3rdrockhobbies:
Checking out as a guest is simple. After you’ve added your items to your shopping cart, you will click Checkout to complete your purchase. Upon landing on the Checkout page, simply ignore the prompt to Create an Account and enter your billing/shipping information followed by your credit card information before clicking Submit.
Create an Account
- From any page on the site, you may click “Log in” from the top of your screen. This will advance you to a simple registration form. Entering an Email address and setting a Password is all that is needed to create your account.
- From the Checkout page, follow the instructions at the top of the screen: entering an Email address and setting a Password before clicking “Register.” You will then be signed into your account and the information you enter for your order will be saved to your profile. This includes your billing and shipping address and selected payment method.
After creating your account and submitting your first order as an account holder, you will be able to:
- View and track your recent orders
- Edit your default billing and shipping addresses
- Manage your payment methods—removing and change which payment method is default for your account*
*By creating an account, you are opting to have your customer profile stored on our secure servers. Your profile will be stored on our secure servers and assigned an ID that will be used in place of all customer information on our site. This allows the display of payment methods on your Account page. 3rdrockhobbies does not store your credit card information, and you may delete the information displayed in your account page at any time by contacting us.