Hyperion EOS Sentry Verion 3 Battery Checker
Know your packs!
The Hyperion Sentry 3 Battery Balancer, Checker, and Discharger
The EOS Sentry 3 is a quick, clever, and convenient device used for analyzing your batteries. The Sentry3 shows at a glance the remaining capacity in your battery pack, cell balance, and other information you need to get the best performance and reliability from your batteries, and avoid costly mistakes.
- 1S - 8S battery compatability with HvLi, LiPo, LiFe, NiCd, and NiMh
- Store mode allows for you to discharge your battery to 3.8V (Discharge rate is 150mah)
- Stand-alone battery balancer. Balances your cells automatically
- 5 - 25V auxiliary input voltage checker port
- Large clear display and easy-to-use menu
- Powered from the battery pack you connect for testing. No batteries needed for device.
- EOS Sentry3 will display the total voltage and an estimate in percentage and bar graph showing how full the pack is.
Store mode: Allows you to discharge your HvLi or LiPo to 3.8V for storage. Discharge rate for store mode is 150mah and will cutoff at 3.8V per cell.
Balance mode: Will automatically balance the individual battery cells so that they are the same voltage.
Simply plug your JST-XH style balancing tap on your battery pack directly into the device and begin viewing data displayed on the screen. The large LCD display and capacity graphs make it easy on your eyes.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$31.95|